33 sense of responsibility:
First, take the initiative to take responsibility
1. Do a little more on the basis of daily workload.
2. Never say: "I have done well enough."
3. Constantly questioning and improving one's own work. When reviewing any mistakes, start with self-reflection first.
4. When the morale of the entire department or company is low, I must always be sunny, optimistic and passionate.
5. I have to work hard regardless of whether my boss is in the company or not.
6. Learn more knowledge and accumulate more experience every day, so that you can become an industry expert.
7. There must be suggestions and actions for improvement or optimization of the methods of doing things that are accustomed to.
8. Treat each task as an opportunity to exercise and improve yourself.
9. Refuse to be impetuous and do your own work down-to-earth.
10. Have a heart to be a champion, set the standards and requirements of the champion, and go all out to become a champion.
2. Responsibility training plan
1. Before "hopping", you must first recognize your inner needs and goals, and consider the cost of "hopping".
2. Find the gap with the boss, learn from the boss, and keep up with the boss.
3. Whether facing family, friends, or all kinds of temptations, we must strictly guard the company's secrets.
4. "The company's business is my business", read this sentence silently three times every morning.
5. When personal interests conflict with the interests of the company, always put the interests of the company first.
6. Never take advantage of the public house. When others take advantage of the public house, promptly remind and stop.
7. When the company is not developing smoothly, it is necessary to provide timely advice and suggestions to help the company tide over the difficulties.
8. During the execution of the work project, actively communicate with colleagues and exchange experience, so that tasks can be completed faster and better.
9. Regard criticism and censure as an opportunity to accept lessons and hone the will, as constructive suggestions for improving work.
10. Take the company's image as your own face.
Three. Implement the responsibility plan as soon as possible
1. Post the words "The end of the day, the end of the day, the height of the day" on a prominent place on the desk to remind yourself to do it.
2. Classify and list things every day, follow the priorities of the things, concentrate on doing things in an orderly manner, and learn to summarize and reflect.
3. Find yourself a role model and imitate his style of doing things.
4. List all the problems caused by the delay in a table and remind yourself to take action to solve it immediately.
5. Force yourself to develop good habits, reflect, summarize and plan tomorrow's work every night.
6. Throw away the "what if" thoughts.
7. Set a clear goal for yourself and find the direction of your efforts; make a study plan for yourself and start acting now.
8. Do your best to do your own work, the honor of the collective is also my honor.
9. Leave the difficulties to yourself, and leave the convenience to colleagues. Colleagues should take the initiative to lend a helping hand when in trouble. Take the initiative to communicate and share your own experience and technology with colleagues.
10. Don't say right and wrong, don't listen to right and wrong, don't tell right and wrong. Develop a good habit of praising and complimenting people behind their backs, and correcting problems face to face.